Aged Betsy Ross Flag
Shipping Group: Doba | Tax Group: Avalara, Inc.
Looking for wall decor that makes a bold, patriotic statement? Our eye-catching Betsy Ross American Flags are great for making that statement.
Our Betsy Ross American Flag have lots of Rustic charm. Betsy Ross, a Philadelphia seamstress during the Revolutionary War, was credited for making the first American flag. These flags are very fitting in Primitive Rustic or Americana decor with their bold colors & design as well as be a great 4th of July decoration in any room. These classic American Flags are featured in an aged, tea-stain color. They’re based on her design which has a navy blue field with 13 embroidered stars sewn together with 13 red & white heavy weave cotton stripes. Whether to complement country-themed, patriotic decor or to hang up for the 4th of July, these colorful flags are sure to give that final flourish & add Primitive Rustic charm that complements all rustic decor as well as be a bold patriotic statement.
- These classic Betsy Ross Flags add a robust, patriotic look in any room
- These flags have two grommet reinforced holes for hanging.
- The flags come in an aged, tea-stain color
- Due to nature of dyeing process, coloring may differ in flags from shipment to shipment
- Recommended for indoor use only
- Machine wash separately in cold water, gentle cycle. Line dry
- Quantities are limited
- 28.0″ W x 17.0″ H
- 58.0″ W x 34.0″ H